Friday, May 29, 2009

I finally have a blog!

For years, my friends have been suggesting that I start up a blog, and ironically I resisted. I embraced Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, and Plaxo, but resisted sharing my thoughts on a blog...even though I've been posting on Facebook and on www.Godmademen.com for a little over a year.

I plan to focus mostly on spiritual insights as it pertains to becoming a man after God's own heart, and post great articles from other sources on spiritual manhood. Most of these entries will be pulled into www.Godmademen.com and my Facebook page.

I hope you like what you read here and that it makes an impact on your life. 

God bless.

1 comment:

Your comments are valuable to me and the discussion of this blog.

Use the "Name/URL" (no need to leave a URL) or "Anonymous" options for commenting.