Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Launch Team Experience for Graffiti: Scribbles from Different Sides of the Street

Recently, I was invited by Alene Snodgrass to be a part of a launch team for her new book titled Graffiti: Scribbles from Different Sides of the Street. I accepted the invitation gladly because I wanted to gain the experience of what a launch team does for a new book, see the interaction needed with movers and shakers to spread the word through social media, and see first hand the impact that a well formed launch team can have for a new book. Besides, it also feels really cool to say I'm part of a new book's launch team.
The commitment on my part was to read through a free copy of the book, give an honest review on Amazon.com, participate in social media discussions, and as I see fit, spread the word on my own social media connections. In my case, I use Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and my own blog.

"...if we were all the same, what kind of difference could we make? Making a difference means being different." - an excerpt from Graffiti: Scribbles from Different Sides of the Street.

So, besides getting to read this book before its official release on November 26, 2012 as an Kindle e-book, I also received an inspirational reminder from two people, one a homeless man and the other a suburban author, that whether we live on the streets or in suburban America, we all have a unique purpose and journey ahead of us. I do recommend that people download a copy of this book. It is a quick read, touching as both Rick and Alene share their own personal stories, insights, and poetry to inspire us to answer the question, "What graffiti has God scribbled on your heart that needs to be told?"

Can't wait until November 26, 2012, that's okay. You can download a FREE COPY from November 21-25, 2012 starting at midnight. So, get a copy, and tell a friend or family member about it. After that, people can still download a copy for $3.99, and it's worth every penny.

1 comment:

  1. Love your review! I have enjoyed being a part of this launch team as well..so many brilliant ideas! It just amazes me!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valuable to me and the discussion of this blog.

Use the "Name/URL" (no need to leave a URL) or "Anonymous" options for commenting.