Monday, January 20, 2014

Family Time Q&A: Episode 1

Click here to listen to the podcast. (12:03)

In this father-daughter episode, Emma asks me about my latest eBook, Use Your Smartphone to Lose Weight. I couldn't have asked for a better plug!

Then, I "flip the un-script" and ask her what I can do in 2014 to be a better daddy.  Let's just say that while I knew she was going to give me an answer I needed to hear, I did not expect her to rip off the band aid. Emma definitely keeps it real.

Thanks for joining us. Listen to the podcast by clicking on the link of your choice below, and let us know what you think in the Comments section!

Click here to listen to the podcast. (12:03)

Post your own questions in the Comments section, and your question might be selected to be answered in one of our upcoming podcasts.

Download this episode for later (right click and save)

Side note: The app I used was called Auphonic, not Audiophonic. I've reached that age where I add syllables to words. It's cool.

NEXT EPISODE: Father-son Q&A.

Since we are new at podcasting, tech advice is also welcome, just understand that our current budget is $0 and please be gentle.

Get updates by email!

* indicates required

2 comments:

  1. Great podcast! I especially enjoyed the exchange between you and your daughter! I loved how you both plugged your social media profiles! I look forward to the next podcast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emiliano, your comment just made Emma smile. Thanks for listening. I'm already thinking of what I'll ask Olivia on Episode #3, husband-wife Q&A.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valuable to me and the discussion of this blog.

Use the "Name/URL" (no need to leave a URL) or "Anonymous" options for commenting.