The title pretty much says it all. Jacob and I were talking about baseball. I had planned to ask him about his favorite coaching styles (and worst), then realized I had a teachable moment about relationships both personally and professionally.
In this episode
- Why did Jerry buy a new pair of baseball cleats...for himself!?
- What was Jacob's best coaching experience like, and his worst, in baseball?
- What can we learn about the best and worst qualities in baseball coaches teach us about healthy relationships personally and professionally?
He's definitely a trooper, too! We found out after we recorded this episode that he was fighting off a low grade fever. Yikes!
So, did I cheat in this episode? Did I ask one, multi-part question, or did I really ask two or three questions?
- Five Ways to Encourage Your Spouse, from Lori Ferguson, Encourage Your Spouse blog
- What to Do if You Work for a Bad Boss, podcast from Michael Hyatt