Monday, December 1, 2014

Episode 38 - Our Wedding Anniversary and The Walking Dead mid-Season Finale


I’m back! Olivia and I just celebrated 13 years of marriage and we share with you some of the things we cherish most from those years as well as what we look forward in the years to come. New baby? We keep talking about it. I certainly wouldn’t mind trying to make another one. Yes, I just went there. We also just watched the Season 5 mid-season finale for The Walking Dead. Yikes!

Click here to listen to the podcast



My question to Olivia: What do you cherish most from the first 13 years of our marriage, and what do you hope to see our marriage 13 years from now?


Olivia’s question to me: We just finished watching the mid-Season finale for The Walking Dead. Who was the ?


Our question to you: What are some cherished memories in your marriage, and what do you look forward to in your relationship for the years ahead. Leave a comment below, leave a voicemail, or send us an email using the contact form.





SHOW NOTES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valuable to me and the discussion of this blog.

Use the "Name/URL" (no need to leave a URL) or "Anonymous" options for commenting.