Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Olivia's Dream Comes True

Three years ago in 2010 Liv woke up one morning and said that she had a dream that I was set up with a microphone headset speaking in front of an audience at Bay Area Fellowship. My response was, "Pffft. Whatever. I don't see it. Really?" She said it seemed so real, and that she was proud of me. Even as I thought about becoming an author and getting published, Liv continued to insist that she sees me taking on more of a speaking career than a writing career.

Three years later in 2013, I remembered this dream Liv had as I was being strapped up with a microphone headset at Bay Area Fellowship Westside getting ready to speak at the men's conference about honoring our wives through headship focusing on Ephesians 5:21-33 and Proverbs 31.
------------
The blog post that started it all: 5 Ways to Make Your Wife Submit to You (worth reading before you send me hate mail.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valuable to me and the discussion of this blog.

Use the "Name/URL" (no need to leave a URL) or "Anonymous" options for commenting.