Monday, January 6, 2014

Use Your Smartphone to Lose Weight - my eBook Launches Today!

I was overweight at the start of 2013. A simple task like tying my shoelaces was a race against time because my gut cut off my ability to breathe and circulation to my brain. I asked myself, "How did I get to be this way in the first place?"


I am sharing my story, strategy, and tech tips with you on how I used my smartphone as my own personal fitness trainer. Over the course of 2013, I lost 56 pounds, 24% of my starting weight, and 8 inches off my waist. I did that without special diets, surgeries, pills or supplements. Four smartphone apps helped to keep me motivated and on track to create the habits needed to live a healthy lifestyle.

Use Your Smartphone to Lose Weight

Use Your Smartphone to Lose Weight is available on Amazon Kindle as an eBook at $2.99 per copy. I am running a special Launch Promotion of just $0.99 from January 6 through the end of January 12, 2014. Readers of this book will learn about app features they may not have considered, and gain insights on the "slow and steady" strategy I applied to reach my own success. This eBook is ideal for that busy person who is serious about making a lifestyle change, but doesn't have time or money for a gym or personal trainer.




  1. Get yourself a copy of my eBook right now.
  2. Spread the word about this book with your friends and family. Talk about it on your own social media outlets. Help people take advantage of the introductory price this week.
  3. Leave a comment below. How do you use your smartphone to live a healthy lifestyle? What apps should I try in 2014?
Some of the apps mentioned in this book include: MyFitnessPal, Evernote, VirtuaGym, and others.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valuable to me and the discussion of this blog.

Use the "Name/URL" (no need to leave a URL) or "Anonymous" options for commenting.