Saturday, January 11, 2014

24 Hours Remain - Special on Use Your Smartphone to Lose Weight

There are just 24 hours remaining to get that special price on Use Your Smartphone to Lose Weight.
I greatly appreciate those who have purchase, and read the book. Your feedback has been great, especially hearing that you are applying what I wrote about to your own lives. That was the goal of writing and publishing Use Your Smartphone to Lose Weight, to inspire others to make a healthy change in their own lives. Selling books is fun, but hearing about your own successes because of this book is even better. Thank you for sharing with me.

I'd like to also give special thanks to those of you who have helped me to spread the word to help others with my eBook.

Please take a moment to do any of the following if you haven't done so already:
1. Go to Amazon and download a copy of Use Your Smartphone to Lose Weight if you want to try it out for yourself.
2. Forward this post to your own friends and family.
3. If you read the book, I'd like to hear what you thought, and how you're applying it to your own life. You can write a review on Amazon, comment below, or scroll to the very bottom and send me a direct message. I do prefer comments on this post so that we can share that information with others.
4.  Sign up to follow my blog via email using the sign up box below. In 2014, I plan to share my continued weight loss progress since I'm still 20 pounds from my desired weight, and many of my friends have asked me to try out other apps, so there are reviews on the way.

Sign up to receive my posts via e-mail

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valuable to me and the discussion of this blog.

Use the "Name/URL" (no need to leave a URL) or "Anonymous" options for commenting.