Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Episode 11 - What's Wrong with My German?


Click here to listen to this episode (or right click and save to listen later.)

I guess my son is embarrassed by my attempt to speak German. In this father-son session, I ask Jacob what are five things he would like to learn from me before he grows up and moves out on his own. I really enjoyed his first two responses, but he still owes me three more!

I learned about his idea from Casey Casey of Fathers.com who wrote an article called "Only from Dad: 5 Things to Teach Your Child". I recommend that every dad take time to ask this of his kids before they are out in the world on their own.

Three Big Announcements About Use Your Smartphone to Lose Weight

1. UYS2LW is now available in multiple formats: mobi for Kindle, ePub (iBooks, Google Play, and Nook), and PDF.

2. I have decided to offer UYS2LW free. Click here for details.

3. Don’t want to sign up for my email list? You can still buy the Kindle version on Amazon at a new, permanent price of $0.99. This is more about accountability. People tend to read a book when they buy it rather than have it gifted to them.

Listen to the podcast to hear announcements on two of my upcoming projects. Click here to listen to this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valuable to me and the discussion of this blog.

Use the "Name/URL" (no need to leave a URL) or "Anonymous" options for commenting.