In this father-daughter episode, Emma and I talk about her kid business venture Friendship Co., "Where the friendship begins". It is her Rainbow Loom hobby turned pro as she decided to take her kid business start up into a 2-phase process.
Listen to some of the decision-making process we went through together to develop a simple business plan.
|My Mailchimp Yeti (aka "Snowman") hanging out with|
Rainbow Loom Elsa, a snake, and scissors.
Oh, and I think I said an oxymoron in this episode, how do you pride yourself on being humble? I need a better way to say that.
Comment on the show below. Ask a question you'd like us to answer in the future. Let us know what you think about Family Time Q&A.
|Always finding time at home to practice Pointe.|
I once caught her raiding the fridge in this position.
|Emma said that she loves|
how I am not too caught up
in proving that I'm a tough guy
to let her have moments like these.
- Blog Archive: My Daughter is in Business at 10 Years Old
- Emma's Plie-Releve Challenge to me, Video.
- Episode 9 Family Time Q&A
- Search-Institute's 40 Developmental Assets
- How Absent Dads Affect Children by MochaDad Frederick J. Goodall
- The 4 Words That Kill Our Kids by Jeff Abramowitz of DadPad.org
- Fathers.com the folks behind the Watch DOGS program in schools
Random Hashtags in This Episode
Follow Us on Twitter
Jerry - @jerrydugan
Friendship Co. - @r_loom_updates
Download my Evernote Life Planning Template and a list of resources I use to help me live life intentionally.