Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I Just Submitted My First Article to the Good Men Project

I have a goal for 2015 to get published on Good Men Project, an online magazine that is about what it means to be a man in the 21st-Century. There are bloggers I enjoy reading who have been published on GMP and I often wondered how they did it. Once I got tired of wondering, I simply asked a group of dad bloggers on Facebook and they sent me this link to submit an article of my own.


I’ll see what it takes to get published once, then determine what it will take to get published once a month. There are some authors who get published multiple times a week, so you can get an idea where I hope to go with this.

My hope is that I can increase my reach with what I share to help others build a marriage and family that leaves a legacy. Wish me luck, keep me in your prayers, and I’ll keep you posted.

RECENT POST


SUBSCRIBE, stay connected, and receive a free copy of Strenght Revisited, taking a deeper look at how we view what it means to be a strong man.

* indicates required







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valuable to me and the discussion of this blog.

Use the "Name/URL" (no need to leave a URL) or "Anonymous" options for commenting.