Thursday, January 1, 2015

The LAST Episode...of 2014 - Episode 42 FTQA Podcast

Christmas Wall, December 2014.

Click here to listen to the podcast



This show has come a long way since we started 12 months ago. My goal was to have a candid family podcast where we could ask each other questions that would get real responses. What I discovered was that my family isn’t in a place where we could tackle deep questions on air, but they do love sharing about themselves when we talk about lighter things.



One of my favorite gifts. Thanks, Emma!
You can listen to the Top Ten most popular episodes from 2014 here.




Our question to you: What is your big accomplishment for 2014? Leave a comment below, leave a voicemail, or send us an email using the contact form.





SHOW NOTES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valuable to me and the discussion of this blog.

Use the "Name/URL" (no need to leave a URL) or "Anonymous" options for commenting.