Monday, November 24, 2014

Episode 37 - D-D-D-and-E...Weird Pregnancy Dreams, Embarrassing Moments, and Challenges of Being a New Mom





Before you start sending Olivia and I words of congratulations for having a new baby on the way, that’s not what’s happening. We  had my sister-in-law, Rose, on the show and my nephew, her son, “Dunkies.”


Guest hosting Episode 37 is Emma leading a discussion with Olivia and Rose on a variety of topics including weird dreams during pregnancy, embarrassing moments, and the challenges of being a new mom.


Let us know what weird pregnancy dreams you or your spouse had in the comments below. (The best method is to use the Name/URL feature. You can use a link to your social media or my own website if you don’t have a URL.)


Olivia & Rose
Emma’s question: I heard that when women are pregnant they have weird and vivid dreams. Did you have any while pregnant? If so, what were they?


Rose’s question to Olivia: What was your most embarrassing moment?


Olivia’s question to Rose about being a new mom: What is something that has been the hardest about being a new mom that you weren’t expecting?


Olivia’s question to Emma: What is your favorite thing about Auntie?


Rose’s question to Emma: I’m 26. Where do you see yourself at my age? Shoutout to Grammies for that question!


Olivia and Rose, circa...a long time ago.
Stay tuned for the bonus question to a special, surprise guest...who left me playing XBox all by myself!


Our question to you: Let us know what weird pregnancy dreams you or your spouse had in the comments below. (The best method is to use the Name/URL feature. You can use a link to your social media or my own website if you don’t have a URL.)


Chaos whenever you put these four together in a room.
Thanks for all the laughs...and sensory overload.
SHOW NOTES
Subscribe and receive a copy of Strength Revisited, a free eBook download based on my TEDxCorpusChristi Talk about how we define strength in manhood.


Weekend to Remember Marriage Getaway. Use Group Name “Corpus Christi” and save up to $100/couple.

How to Set Up Your Own Group Code for Weekend to Remember

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valuable to me and the discussion of this blog.

Use the "Name/URL" (no need to leave a URL) or "Anonymous" options for commenting.