Monday, December 29, 2014

2014: A Year in Review is in Progress

My Pastor spoke this weekend about the importance of having your life’s vision written plainly. The sermon series is titled “Fresh Start,” and I recommend you take the time to view that sermon here.

Buy Bil Cornelius’ book, Today is the Day which walks you through a simple, God-centered, life planning process that I adopted.

51YCz5M8i7L._SL210_.jpg
Today is the Day

It’s that time of year when I review my goals for 2014 to see how well I stayed on track towards my life’s 5-year plan. You can read about that process by clicking on the link below.


RELATED POSTS AND RESOURCES
  • Visit my aStore with books and resource that'll help strengthen marriages
Download a free copy of Strength Revisited, a discussion on how we define strength in manhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valuable to me and the discussion of this blog.

Use the "Name/URL" (no need to leave a URL) or "Anonymous" options for commenting.