I can’t believe that 2014 is coming to a close! Wow! Time flies when you’re having fun.
Faithfully, I stayed with my goal to post 2-3 times a week on this blog, and as a result there were some posts and podcast episodes that stood out more than others.
While I take some time to reflect on 2014 and set my goals and objectives for 2015, I want to share with you the top posts and podcast episodes from 2014.
Do me a favor. Take a look at this list, and share at least one link with a family member or friend you think would enjoy or appreciate what you choose to send to them.
Thank you for sticking with me, giving feedback, commenting, and sharing.
TOP 10 WRITTEN POSTS ON THEREALJERRYDUGAN.COM
TOP 10 EPISODES IN 2014 OF "FAMILY TIME Q&A" PODCAST
|As of 12/6/2014|
- How Do You Stay Connected with Your Teen? - Episode 27 (Father-Son and Brandon Cunningham)
- The One Where Olivia is Hyper - Episode 28 (Husband-Wife)
- How Has Leaving Out "Divorce as an Option" Impacted Our Marriage - Episode 31 (Husband-Wife)
- Hair Playing, AllProDad Question for My Wife, a Sorcerer's Hat, and Who's Pregnant?! - Episode 34 (Husband-Wife)
- Let's Go to Legoland, and How to Play a Better Game of "Clue" - Episode 33 (Father-son)
- Dad, How Long Would You Survive in the Zombie Apocalypse, and Why? - Episode 32 (Father-daughter)
- D-D-D-and-E...Weird Pregnancy Dreams, Embarrassing Moments, and Challenges of Being a New Mom - Episode 37 (Mother-Daughter and Sister-in-law)
- Special Father's Day Podcast - Episode 19 (Whole family)
Which link did you share? Comment below.