Thursday, December 18, 2014

Top Posts and Podcast Episodes from 2014

I can’t believe that 2014 is coming to a close! Wow! Time flies when you’re having fun.


Faithfully, I stayed with my goal to post 2-3 times a week on this blog, and as a result there were some posts and podcast episodes that stood out more than others.


While I take some time to reflect on 2014 and set my goals and objectives for 2015, I want to share with you the top posts and podcast episodes from 2014.


Do me a favor. Take a look at this list, and share at least one link with a family member or friend you think would enjoy or appreciate what you choose to send to them.


Thank you for sticking with me, giving feedback, commenting, and sharing.





TOP 10 WRITTEN POSTS ON THEREALJERRYDUGAN.COM

  1. We Will Never Get Rid of Bullying, so What Should We Do? (Part 1) (Part 2)


TOP 10 EPISODES IN 2014 OF "FAMILY TIME Q&A" PODCAST
As of 12/6/2014

  1. How Do You Stay Connected with Your Teen? - Episode 27 (Father-Son and Brandon Cunningham)

Which link did you share? Comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valuable to me and the discussion of this blog.

Use the "Name/URL" (no need to leave a URL) or "Anonymous" options for commenting.