Monday, May 17, 2010

A Quick Update, A Book in the Works!

I haven't posted much in the last month because I've been busy, but I wanted to leave a quick update on how life's been developing for me. Liv and I are now hometeam coordinators with our church, Bay Area Fellowship, and we look forward to serving hometeams in this new capacity. We have begun work for the 2011 Corpus Christi Weekend to Remember Getaway, and the 2010 event was a success with 350 people attending, 37 people receiving Christ, and marriages were saved or strengthened.

I have had it on my heart to write a book about my experiences in Operation Iraqi Freedom since I came home in 2003, but I never had an idea on how to tell the story. It's now become obvious to me that I am to tell the story with focus on how God used a war to get my attention. Like most guys, I'm pretty stubborn and tend to try to do everything my own way. Please pray for me to write this book in a way that will reach those who need to read it, and also begin a relationship with Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valuable to me and the discussion of this blog.

Use the "Name/URL" (no need to leave a URL) or "Anonymous" options for commenting.