Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Sorta Before Video (2013)

In January 2013, I decided to make a lifestyle change to eat healthier and get fit. The plan was not to go on a short-term diet and a temporary workout regimen, because I would just go back to the way I've always eaten. 

After 2 months and weighing 25 lbs lighter, I tried on my old Army Class A uniform to see how far I still need to go. 


The ultimate measurable goal is to weigh 155 lbs. and have a 32" waist by the start of 2014 (and fit into this uniform in the video), but eating a healthy amount of fruits & vegetables daily, staying within portions that are reasonable, and controlling caloric intake are also a key parts of this transformation.

Related videos:
17 Pounds in 35 Days! My 2013 Goals in Getting Fit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valuable to me and the discussion of this blog.

Use the "Name/URL" (no need to leave a URL) or "Anonymous" options for commenting.