Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Episode #7 - DAUGHTER-Father Q&A Session. Emma takes over.




Listen and comment on this podcast.

I really love this little girl! Emma asked me if she could do the introduction for this episode. Naturally, I said, "Okay!" I didn't even put up a fight.

Emma asks me what I do for a living, and I ask her what she is doing to raise money for herself and why. I am living at home with a 10-year old entrepreneur, and need to know very quickly what I can do to support her.


This item is up for sale in Emma's Etsy Store, BeautyXOXODance.

She really amazes me. Everything from how natural she sounds on the podcast to the level of questions she asks. We may need to seriously consider getting her own podcast or vlog soon. What do you think? 



Comment below or send an email. Let us know any of the following:

  1. What are some child appropriate chores you have your kids work for money?
  2. What are some questions you'd like to hear us answer in the future?
  3. What platforms could Emma use to sell her crafts?

Emma's Rainbow Loom business, Friendship Co., earned $60 in less than a month before it was banned by her teacher. Apparently, the classroom was no place for a free market system as competitors flooded her niche market and things were getting cutthroat. Ron Burgundy would have said, "Wow! That escalated quickly!"






Resources:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valuable to me and the discussion of this blog.

Use the "Name/URL" (no need to leave a URL) or "Anonymous" options for commenting.