Friday, June 13, 2014

Episode 18 - What's Up With the Toe-Thumb?



Husband-wife session. What’s up with the Toe-Thumb?
My "toe thumb". This apparently is a real thing...
at least on Google it is.
I have a toe-thumb. It’s a working opposable thumb, but because it’s short and stubby it looks more like a big toe than a proper thumb. Love is deeper when it goes beyond wonky appendages, right?

Question from Olivia to Jerry - It's 2:08pm in Orlando, Florida. If we were at Walt Disney World, which park would we be in and what would we be doing, Jerry?

My first "Quick Service" meal at Walt Disney World in 2012.
Turkey, macaroni & cheese, stuffing, roll. The muffin & lemonade
I saved for breakfast. #AllStarMusicResort #IntermissionFoodCourt

Question from Jerry to Olivia - Father's Day is coming. What do I do well as a father, and what could I do better?

Duct tape wallet and Rainbow Loom bracelet from Emma.
I often get flak from other men about these, but I care
more about what my daughter feels and what my son sees
 me doing than impressing other men.

MY QUESTION TO LISTENERS
Do you get nervous before you speak, present, or facilitate a workshop in front of people? What processes or rituals do you go through to overcome your jitters or fears? Comment below, or email me to jerrysdugan@gmail.com (let me know if I can post your comment anonymously on this post, too.)

SHOW NOTES
Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, Magic Kingdom, Carousel of Progress
Getting Out of the Man Box to be the Father I Need to Be, guest post on Many Voices, One Mission
Or, You Can Become the Man You Want Your Son to Be, guest post on Many Voices, One Mission

PAST EPISODES
Episode 1 - Father-Daughter Q&A, when I was silly enough to ask Emma what I could do to be a better daddy in 2014. Oops! She called me out that day.


Subscribe, get some freebies, and stay in touch!

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valuable to me and the discussion of this blog.

Use the "Name/URL" (no need to leave a URL) or "Anonymous" options for commenting.