Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Episode 28 - The One Where Olivia is Hyper




I really loved this movie as a kid!
You can buy a copy on Amazon.

This is the episode where she said it, "I'm finally as nerdy as you!" I'll take it. Olivia and I have had a lot of reason to be excited lately. Listen to this episode and see all the things going on that had Olivia practically giddy and hyper throughout the episode.

My question to Olivia: What memory of your dad do you cherish most from when you were growing up?

Our answers were quite different.

Our question to you: What would you say is your most cherished memory of your father?

Click here to subscribe and receive a free copy of Strength Revisited.

 
SHOW NOTES

Use the Group Name “Corpus Christi” when you register to attend a getaway. Corpus Christi will host Weekend to Remember on May 29-31, 2015!




Strength Revisited, a free eBook download based on my TEDxCorpusChristi Talk about how we define strength in manhood.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valuable to me and the discussion of this blog.

Use the "Name/URL" (no need to leave a URL) or "Anonymous" options for commenting.