Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas Memories, Elf on the Shelf, and am I an Embarrassing Dad? - Episode 39 FTQA Podcast

So, I get to share my Christmas memories of Olivia sharing her Christmas memories with our children. For example, Olivia has her childhood ornaments for the tree, and I love watching her unpack them and share the stories behind each ornament with the kids. 

Emma shares with me her joy of seeing where our Elf on the Shelf winds up in December.
Click here to listen to the podcast




Emma’s question to me: What is your favorite holiday, and why? What do you love about Christmas?


My question to Emma: What is something I have done as your father to hurt or embarrass you? How could I have handled it differently? Thanks to Brandon Cunningham of Corpus Christi, Texas for submitting that question to us.


Our question to you: Share a Christmas memory with us. What do you love, or not love, about the holiday? Leave a comment below, leave a voicemail, or send us an email using the contact form.






SHOW NOTES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valuable to me and the discussion of this blog.

Use the "Name/URL" (no need to leave a URL) or "Anonymous" options for commenting.