Monday, January 27, 2014

Family Time Q&A Podcast: Episode 2

Listen to this episode (24:15)
Father-son portrait, Animal Kingom, Walt Disney World, Sept. 2012.
Slipped this picture into the PhotoPass collection when Liv wasn't looking.
Father-son Q&A time
Jacob leads you to believe I'm asking my kids to plug my eBook, but I shamelessly plug my book by answering his question anyway instead of having him ask another question. Hey, those are the rules of the show! Unscripted, unedited, and The Real Jerry Dugan. 

I realize quickly that my son's interview style is very different from his sister's, so our one-question format turns into a full on interview about bullying and cyberbullying. 

My question to him, "How do you handle bullying?" We also include content on the Bully B.U.S.T.E.R. bystander approach by Dr. Michele Borba, and squeeze in a "Family Time Q&A Shout Out" to our friend Ken from Marina, California! The mystery of toilet paper solved, or not? You decide.

Listen to this episode (24:15)

Download this episode for later (right click and save)

How do you handle bullying? Post in the comments below.

Get updates by email!
* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valuable to me and the discussion of this blog.

Use the "Name/URL" (no need to leave a URL) or "Anonymous" options for commenting.